Alpha 10 - iteration #08: Generation of the Objectives Done

As the title says, the code is finally complete...
I reviewed it so normally there shouldn't be any error but of course I will test it once all is in place.

So now the work left is on the interface to setup a new game (which I already started to code a part of it in 2017) and on the code to initialize all the data of a new game.

Better late than never they say :)

Thanks for your interest!

Good resolution for this new year concerning the Dev of FARC

I know, new year's resolutions aren't often followed. But I decided to code and/or working-implementing assets a bit each day of the week, even if I can only for 1 hour and of course commits when relevant.

Particularly since the next step of the development, the Iterations #09 and #10, that will finally complete this alpha 10 is pretty loaded in work to do.

So if I want to achieve even a basic game it is important that I take it a bit more seriously.

Anyway enough rant and back to work, and as usual thanks for your interest.

Happy New Year and Dev Status

First I wish you happy new year, to any of you, and hope for the best for 2018 in your goals and challenges.

As you can see, FARC hasn't been released on January first and I'm back on dev only since today, but the speculative release date doesn't change and stay for this month.

I finally completed the code for the resources, used by an objective. If you don't remember what it is about you can take a look at the post below dated November 20 (a long time ago I know).

I  also made progress in the generation of the objectives and I continue to implement the code.

I know, it is like 2 month that I talking about it, but certain events outside of this project have hijacked fairly well the development of the game. But it is past now and 2018 is already here.

The next post will be made when the generation of the objectives will be, finally, complete.

Thanks for your interest and excuse me for the lack of news.