OK I keep this Blog :)

Tonight I updated the main site, and especially the Knowledge Base.
There isn't a lot yet in this base but it expanding.
I simply take the texts from the main game design document, paste it in this doc and try to correct and format it the best I can. English as usual isn't my main language, and even if I progressed a bit, it is far to be perfect. But I try to keep it clean.

I decided to keep this blogspot for the main news, so don't panic you will not have to change anything in June.
But the main parts of the site (the downloads and the knowledge base, will link toward the main site.

I already changed the link and text of the previous "About / FAQ & Contact" of the main menu of this blog. It now redirects to the wiki.farcolony.com.
I also added a Contact menu item and it will redirect to the contact page of the main site.
The downloads are already stored on the main site, which is a necessary step for the online updater.

If you don't like this way, and are a certain number to not like it. I could switch completely to the main site anytime. But for now it stays like that.
I now that even for an obscure project like mine, people like their usual ways... and I don't want to lose some additional readers too, so I mixed the two sites.

That's all, stay tuned.

Comments